The following list summarizes the products and services produced in E.T.PACK and have a high potential to open new business opportunities. Interested customers, investors, and innovators may contact directly with the partner that led the development (indicated with for each product and service). The list will be updated during the project accordingly to the achievement of the team.
- Deorbit device based on electrodynamic tether technology. The design phase finished and the team started the procurement and manufacturing phase. We expect to reach TRL 4 by the end of 2022. (SENER).
- BETsMA v2.0. Software for the preliminary analysis of missions with electrodynamic tethers (deorbiting and reboost modes). An online service is available at https://betsma.uc3m.es/. (UC3M).
- FLEX. Software for the detailed dynamic analysis of missions with electrodynamic tethers. (UniPD).
- Vlasov-Poisson solvers. The solvers provides theoretical current-voltage characteristics of Langmuir and Emissive probes with round and elliptical cross-sections. (UC3M).
- DATABASE of current-voltage characteristics of cylindrical emissive probes. It contains 140 characteristics curves covering a broad range of physical parameters. A user-friendly software is also available to plot the radial profiles of key macroscopic quantities, distribution functions, and probe operational domains. The database and the software are available at https://doi.org/10.21950/MBTLKG. (UC3M)