The following list summarizes the products and services produced in E.T.PACK and have a high potential to open new business opportunities. Interested customers, investors, and innovators may contact directly with the partner that led the development (indicated with for each product and service). The list will be updated during the project accordingly to the achievement of the team.
- Deorbit device based on electrodynamic tether technology. The design phase finished and the team started the procurement and manufacturing phase. We expect to reach TRL 4 by the end of 2022. (SENER).
- Electron Emitting C12A7 Ceramics. C12A7 electride ceramics with low work function (< 2.4 eV) can be produced in various geometries and also coatings with thick-film technology (printing process). Find here more information and services.
- BETsMA v2.0. Software for the preliminary analysis of missions with electrodynamic tethers (deorbiting and reboost modes). An online service is available at https://betsma.uc3m.es/. (UC3M).
- FLEX. Software for the detailed dynamic analysis of missions with electrodynamic tethers. The software includes tether elasticity and flexibility and finds its attitude during the deorbiting maneuver under the action of the electrodynamic force, the aerodynamic drag, and other orbital perturbations. (UniPD).
- FONKS-G. Free-of-Noise Kinetic Solver for Generic Geometry. Vlasov-Poisson solver based on a backward Liouville method to compute the plasma sheath around an electron emitting 2-dimensional object (UC3M).
- FONKS-C. Free-of-Noise Kinetic Solver for Cylindrical Geometry. Vlasov-Poisson solver to compute the plasma sheath around an infinitely long cylinder that emits electrons (UC3M). A database of solutions computed with the code and an user-friendly software to visualize the solutions is available at https://doi.org/10.21950/MBTLKG. (UC3M)